MasterDragoonJMasterDragoonJ

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Black Belt VS Black Mage Black Belt VS Black Mage

Great!

This animation is funny. especially the easter eggs.

-ESCAPE- -ESCAPE-

It's not good.

This series has a lot of flaws. Most of the puzzles have to be use by trial and error. For example, how could people realizes you have to combine a fish, a rope, and a banana to make a fishing rod or you click the ceiling and the floor one the final room wheres there is no arrow showing you where to click? The story's twists are dumb and annoying and the characters are uninteresting, except the old man in the second game. He made laugh when he says "BLOW TORCH!" If this is a Christian game, you have to put other elements other than just the bible the main girl suppose to not kill anyone as God commands her. The animation is alright, including the backgrounds and the characters. The only things I like are the car that has DABOMB on the license plate, the fishing rod, and BLOW TORCH. Overall, this series could have been better if it weren't for the trial and error puzzles and the ridiculous story I've seen from others. This series is full of Blowtorches!

NG Level Icon Maker NG Level Icon Maker

Thanks!

I have just made my own icon. I like it. Great job!

Lagi's Takeoff V2 Lagi's Takeoff V2

Beautiful Remix! =D

I enjoyed this remix very much. It such a shame that there's only one Panzer Dragoon remix here in Newgrounds. The game's soundtrack is so beautiful to hear. There's no reason why the Panzer Dragoon series didn't get a lot of attention. Everyone needs to listen this awesome soundtrack. Don't you agree with me? =D

Mattopia responds:

Hey, thank you very much! :)

Haha, I totally agree. There's nothing quite like Zwei soundtrack(or any of the other ones, for that matter). Man, I hope this gets accepted on OCRemix!

I'm glad you enjoyed it, though! And I'm also glad to have found another Panzer Dragoon fan! :D

Green Hill Zone Remix Green Hill Zone Remix

Awesome

I just love to hear my favorite songs from Sonic.
Great job, DJHexor. Are you remixing another Sonic song or songs from other video games?

DjHexor responds:

Thank you for the kind reviews. :)
Well I do have some work from other sonic games and a few other video games. But I really don't think that they're worth uploading on newgrounds. This track will most likely be my only submission.